Browse and download our free research, templates, videos and more
Cascade Asset Management is actively engaged in research and development to improve our internal processes and provide our customers with resources to help them make the most of their IT Asset Retirement programs. Please browse the information available on our website or consult with one of our industry experts with years of experience and numerous subject matter certifications.
Documentation available for download
- Annual Benchmarking Reports - Cascade has compiled data from customer survey reponses, annual disposition activity of hundreds of thousands of IT assets, and industry reports into 8 page interactive reports to help businesses and institutions benchmark their ITAD programs and identify opportunities to implement best practices. View the 2017 report, 2016 report or the 2015 report.
- White Papers - Cascade publishes research papers about ITAD topics including security, value recovery and environmental issues.
- Open House Proceedings - Cascade regularly hosts Open House events at its facilities and makes the presentations and research papers available for download after the events.
- Sample Policies - Cascade collected and developed some policies you can use to support your ITAD program and help you be in compliance with security regulations and standards.
- RFP Development Toolkit - We assembled the best questions and components of RFPs that we've seen over the years into a comprehensive template with sample questions, agreements, pricing schedules, and legal requirements. Learn more about how to save yourself time in preparing RFPs while ensuring all your bases are covered.
- Presentations - Cascade presents at industry conferences and events on a wide variety of topics. See many of our presentations here.
Keep on top of information as it breaks through these Cascade news feeds
- Twitter - Follow us @CascadeAssets. We post information about unique Cascade programs and re-tweet relevant ITAD posts.
- Electronic Newsletter - Subscribe to Cascade's email newsletter and alerts for monthly updates and news stories.
- LinkedIn - Follow our company page for details about Cascade activities and commentary on ITAD related information.
- Blogs - Cascade publishes two blogs that include stories related to IT Asset Management and E-waste regulations. You can subscribe to these news feeds.
Cascade experts can help your program improve and answer your questions quickly
- CHAMPs - Certified Hardware Asset Management Professionals have received additional training and completed coursework and evaluations to earn this industry certification. Cascade's "CHAMPs" can offer their analysis and toolkits from the International Association of IT Asset Managers to help you better manage risk and increase value from your IT assets. Contact Kristina, Neil, Matt, Rob and Lori Ann for assistance.
- CSDS - Certified Secure Destruction Specialist is a credential from the National Association for Information Destruction ("NAID") which requires a deep understanding of the technical and regulatory challenges of IT Asset Disposition. Cascade's CSDS staff can help you better understand security standards and issues and is available to work with your IT security team. Contact TJ for assistance.
- Environmental Compliance - Cascade's compliance program can answer your questions related to environmental compliance requirements and how you can reduce your risk through transparent and responsible asset disposition. Cascade can also provide you with data about our downstream due diligence programs, as well as our health and safety programs. Contact Aaron for assistance.
Other tools available to help your program
- Links to other resources - Cascade compiles a list of trusted resources to help with ITAD program development, security programs, and environmental issues.
- Videos - Cascade posts videos from our operations to give you a better understanding of how we handle IT assets for responsible reuse and recovery.
- Regulatory information - Learn more about related security and environmental regulations.